Thursday, March 8, 2012

A not so normal Wednesday night...

This was the last week of classes for this session so I was fully prepared to focus on nothing but school for the next few days. That was until my husband called me 6:07 pm and asked me if I wanted to go to the Wizards vs. Lakers game tonight that started at 7pm! I managed to throw something on and put my hair up (this just had to be the night I decided to take a shower before bed...just great!) and walked out of the house in literally 5 minutes to go and meet him.  To add to my hectic night, I was driving with my headlights off and I didn't know how to turn them on and I got pulled over by a cop, who helped me turn on my lights and gave me a ticket to top off the night.  We finally arrived 30 minutes after the game started.  Although I'm not a big sports fan and know nothing about basketball, I had a really good time and the Wizards actually won!  



-A

No comments:

Post a Comment