Friday, March 23, 2012

Taco Night

Most of the time I am too lazy to cook during the weekdays let alone weekends.  But I have been trying to be good and to cook at least 1-2 times a week.  I try to pick really easy meals and that are some what healthy.  I love Mexican food and I always make fajitas, quesadillas, and tacos.  Last night I made ground turkey tacos (somewhat healthier version), and I just followed the recipe on the back of the taco seasoning from Trader Joe's. The taco seasoning is really good, and its not like the other taco packet seasoning that you will find in grocery stores.  I served the tacos with all the condiments, black beans, and Spanish rice.  And no Mexican meal will be complete without an ice cold Jarritos mandarin soda.  Happy Friday!


                                                                                -A

No comments:

Post a Comment