Friday, March 30, 2012

Typical Thursday

Thursday's are never really an exciting day for anyone (except the under 21 who go out on college nights).. clearly not me. With all this talk about Mega Millions I thought.. you know why not.. I'll just go and buy 1 (or 11). So we found a pretty sketchy convenience store (since most of the winning tickets come out of sketchy stores) and I went ahead and asked for 11. Being someone who doesn't really buy lotto tickets on a regular basis I flashed out my credit card until the guy told me "cash only" duhhh! thank god I had some in my secret emergency cash stash and now I have 11 in 178 million chance of winning! 
But before that I went searching for some luck... four leaf clovers, which I didn't find! all I got were the three leaf ones which I used to pick for my grandma when I was younger. She used to make a type of Afghan dish with them, so it brought back good old memories of me having to pick these things allll day long in the sun while everyone gave me weirdo alert stares... Oh how I miss the good old days!



-M

No comments:

Post a Comment