Monday, April 23, 2012

Is it Friday already?

The weekend went by way too fast! The rain put a damper on the weekend but that didn't stop me. Friday I went to my favorite "hidden gem" restaurant Tong Thai and ordered the usual, curry puffs and Thai fried rice with their special basil sauce. That started my weekend off on a good note. I took my mom and A to the Eastern Market for the first time and I think they were pretty impressed. A good spot for summer mornings. Sunday we decided last minute to go to the Caps game which was pretty intense even though they lost in sudden death overtime. (its ok we still have one more chance!) Hopefully next weekend is just as fun! 

-M

Tong Thai and The Eastern Market 

Caps Game! (I know nose bleed section but I didn't mind, at least I could see the whole game)

No comments:

Post a Comment