Monday, April 9, 2012

Vintage Weekend

This weekend was pretty busy for me with a wedding on Saturday and then a family party on Sunday.  I was still pretty tired from our vacation and still sick, but I got through the weekend and I am recovering at home sick from work today.  I wanted to share a few photos of the dresses I wore this weekend.  Shopping for vintage finds is something we all very much enjoy, and I found these two vintage dresses at a flea market in the area a few months ago.  The first one is a black lace dress that reminds me very much of a 1950's movie star.  And the second one was a perfect spring dress with the crochet sleeves and the tan and creme colors. They are both pieces that you could over and over again with different shoes and accessories.  Hope you all had a great weekend!
                        


                                                                                -A

No comments:

Post a Comment