Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spring Cleaning

I have lived in my townhouse for a little over 2 years, but I still feel at times that I have just moved in because I lack organization in some parts of the house.  I love my kitchen and I have a lot of drawer and cabinet space, but it seems that most of my stuff is just thrown in there.  I bought these drawer organizers that you can find at The Container Store.  After organizing my drawers, I will go on to organize my pantry.  Because of the warm weather approaching, storing your dried goods in canisters is always a good idea because sometimes you can find pantry moths or the food could just get easily spoiled and go bad.  I bought these also from The Container store, where I plan to store items such as flour, sugar, brown sugar, pasta, cereal, etc.  I am hoping to finish this part of my spring cleaning by the end of this month, so that I can move on to other parts of the house.  Wish me luck!


                           My inspiration.  Hopefully mine could look something like this...

                                                                                -A

No comments:

Post a Comment