Friday, March 2, 2012

Baby Lips

Last week my cousin told me about a new chapstick/lipstick she bought by maybelline called baby lips.  The one she bought was a called "pink punch" and it has a hint of pink in it.  I decided to try it out, and I LOVED it!  Ever since then we have been on the hunt to try to find other shades because everywhere we go, it has been all sold out! Finally tonight M called me and said she found the "cherry me" which is a hint of red and "peach kiss" which is sheer with a hint of like peach/nude.  This product is great because it is light enough to wear alone during the day, or to layer on top of a lipstick to give your lips an extra shine.  Another plus is that is has spf 20 in it, which will come in handy in a few months!
left to right:  Cherry Me, Peach Kiss, Pink Punch

-A


No comments:

Post a Comment